Latest Government guidance
- Keep your distance – 2m from others not in your household where possible
- Wash your hands, or use hand sanitiser, regularly and for at least 20 seconds, especially when you get home.
- Don’t touch your face when you’re are not in your home.
- Wear a face covering in shops and supermarkets, on public transport and when in other indoor spaces where keeping apart from others isn’t possible. Read the guidance on face coverings.
- Get a free test if you have any symptoms - a high temperature; a new, continuous cough; a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. Find a local site here.
- Stay at home if you have symptoms, test positive for the virus, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
For all the latest updates, please sign up to our coronavirus enewsletter