With the cost of living rising and energy bills at an all time high, many people will be worrying about debt or how they will pay their bills over the coming months.
There are many different sources of support for Hounslow residents. If you are concerned the most important thing is to take-action early. Below are details of different types of benefits and support which might help you.
Help for parents and families
- Apply for free school meals
- Apply for free childcare for your 2-year-old
- Apply for help with school uniform costs
- Apply for the household support grant
Help with housing and homelessness support
Help with energy costs
- Making your home more energy efficient
- Information about the £150 rebate for homes in Council Tax Bands A-D
- Apply for a household support grant
Help if you are struggling to buy food
Help if you are in immediate financial difficulties
Debt support and advice
Help to find work
Contact Community Solutions
The Community Solutions team provides early help and preventative information, advice and guidance to Hounslow residents. Call them on 020 8583 2211.