For all types of vaccinations (first dose, second dose, third dose for immunosuppressed, booster), there are several types of locations where you can get your vaccination appointment in Hounslow.
- At a drop-in vaccination clinic
- At a pharmacy
- At a GP-led clinic by invitation
- At school (for healthy 12-15 year olds) or via National Booking System
All of the above are safe choices and at every location staff will be properly trained to give you your dose of the vaccine. If you are not sure what type of vaccine you require, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.
Please note: due to the national vaccination supply chain, there may be times when vaccination clinics only have one type of vaccination available. Clinicians will be able to talk through with you its safety, efficacy and advise how it is the right vaccine for you
Depending on your age and your clinical risk status you might have to go to certain places for your vaccine, e.g. a GP-led vaccination centre.
Local Drop in Clinics
Who can attend?
- Anyone aged 16+ for first and second dose (12 weeks between first and second dose)
- Anyone aged 16+ for boosters (3 months after second dose)
- Please do not attend a drop in clinic in you are aged between 12-15 - please book via the National Booking System or attend an age-specific drop in clinic when they are available.
Friday 23 September
- 10am-4pm: Heston Hyde Hotel (VACCINE BUS)
Saturday 24 September
- 10am-4pm: Chiswick Sainsbury 1 Essex Pl, Chiswick, London W4 5UT (VACCINE BUS)
Wedneday 28th September
- 9.30am-1pm: Cost Of Living Event in Hounslow House
- 1.15pm-4.30pm: Treaty Centre
Thursday 29th September
- 12pm-3pm & 3:30-6pm: Gurdwara Sri Guru Singh Sabha, Alice Way, Hounslow, TW3 3UA (Eligible 18+ years)
Friday 30th September
- 9am-5pm: Bell Square
Sunday 2nd September
- 12pm-5pm: Cranford Community College
*Please note that locations are subject to change at short notice.
*Please do not contact the venue directly with questions. If you have any concerns or need information about vaccinations please email email@example.com
Community pharmacy sites in Hounslow and walk in capacity (16+ only unless specified)
NHS Find a Walk In Covid Vaccination Site
There are 2 pharmacies in Hounslow able to offer vaccination to anyone 5 years and over
- Shah Pharmacy, 382 Bath Road, Hounslow TW4 7HT. (closed 1.15pm – 2pm). Book via NHS National Booking System or call 119 (alternatively contact the pharmacy directly on 02085 708 944).
- Cranford College (Bhogal Pharmacy) – High Street, Hounslow TW5 9PD, walk-in Fri – Sun: 10am-7pm.
National booking system
Who can book online?
- 12+ for first dose
- 16+ for second doses
- 3rd dose of the vaccine if you're 18 years old or over and you're eligible for the 3rd dose for people with a severely weakened immune system
- 30+ for a COVID-19 booster if you are more than two months from your second dose (to book an appointment following your second dose)
There are many sites across the borough with plenty of appointments available.
If you have difficulties communicating or hearing, or are a British Sign Language (BSL) user, you can use textphone 18001 119 or the NHS 119 BSL interpreter service.
Questions about the vaccine?
Visit one of our drop-in clinics below to speak to a clinician. They will be happy to speak to you about the vaccine and answer any questions you may have.
Stay updated on changes and latest information by signing up to our enewsletter below.