Why are vaccinations important?
- protect you and/or your child from many serious and potentially deadly diseases
- protect other people in your community – by helping to stop diseases spreading to people who cannot have vaccines
- undergo rigorous safety testing before being introduced – they’re also constantly monitored for side effects after being introduced
- sometimes cause mild side effects that will not last long – some people may feel a bit unwell and have a sore arm for 2 or 3 days
- reduce or even get rid of some diseases – if enough people are vaccinated
How do I get more information?
For each vaccine, click on the box listed above to be taken to specific information for that vaccine.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Where can I get vaccinated?
See our local vaccination sites website page for an up to date weekly snapshot of where you can be vaccinated for each type of vaccine in Hounslow.