Latest Government guidance
- Stay at home as much as possible
- Work from home if you can
- Limit contact with other people
- Keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- Wash your hands regularly
Do not leave home if you or anyone in your household has symptoms of a high temperature, or a new, continuous cough or a loss of, or change to your sense of smell or taste.
You must a face covering at all times on public transport. Read the full Government guidance on face coverings.
For all the latest updates, please sign up to our coronavirus enewsletter