South Chiswick Liveable Neighbourhood – FAQs
Updated 23 June 2020
Questions in bold have been raised following the publication of the consultation report and priority measures.
Responses are provided by Hounslow Council Transport team.
This webpage will be updated regularly over the upcoming weeks and months, as questions are received from the local community.
- Is Hounslow Council consulting on these schemes?
- How can I provide feedback on the trial measures?
- On what basis will the council consider either removing or keeping the measures following the trial period?
- How long will the trials last?
- Can an automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) system be introduced to other areas, to maintain maximum vehicle access for residents?
- How does the proposed ‘access only’ zone work on Strand on the Green and Thames Road, and can I still access the schools and businesses by car?
- When are School Streets closed to traffic, and how do I register my vehicle?
- Did you consider a southbound restriction on Hartington Road?
- Won’t the proposals simply shift traffic from Hartington Road to Staveley Road, which is already busy?
- The Sutton Court Road junction with the A4 junction is already busy, so won’t your plans make it worse?