All-Ability one-to-one sessions are an inclusive cycling session that is open to residents with learning and physical disabilities, from ages 10 years+. It is a fantastic way for everyone to have fun, gain more independence and enjoy a sense of freedom.
We have a diverse range of adapted bikes to suit all abilities ranging from side by side bikes, hand cycles, recumbent cycles and trikes to name a few. We encourage riders to try several different bikes during the sessions to find a bike that best suits them. Our experienced instructors will be on hand to help. We provide helmets, high-visibility tabards and support straps to ensure cycling is comfortable for all. Sessions will strongly adhere to COVID-19 procedures, please see below.
One to One Saturday sessions: take place every Saturday 10:30am-3:30pm and are open to residents to pre-book.
One to One Weekday sessions: are dedicated to schools, community groups & organisations.
Inwood Park Cycling Hub - Inwood Park via Inwood Road entrance, Hounslow, TW3 1XG. Sessions take place in a dedicated enclosed area to cycling. There are disabled toilet onsite and disabled parking bays located on Inwood Road.
3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st
7th, 14th, 21st, 28th
- We run 5 x 45-minute sessions per date
- There is a max of 2 participants per session (1 instuctor to 1 participant)
- Due to COVID participants limitations, you must pre-book onto one of our sessions.
- In line with Government guidance, 1 support carer/family member for an individual is welcome
- Strict Covid procedures will be followed: defined areas in and around clubs, masks being worn at all times, frequent and thorough hand-washing, bike cleaning between participants, social distance from each other at all times and no contact.
To book onto a Saturday session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find more dates at Inwood Park here
Please enquire about mid-week group sessions to schools, and mid-week 1:1 sessions to organisations by emailing email@example.com.