If you live in a controlled parking zone and need regular visits from a carer to maintain an independent life, you can apply for a carer's parking permit.
Find out if you are in a controlled parking zone using this map
Check if you're eligible
- To be eligible you need to live in a controlled parking zone (CPZ)
- You'll also need to get your doctor to complete this form
Where the permit is valid
The permit is only valid in:
- the controlled parking zone where you live
- resident bays
- shared use bays (where residents' parking permits are acceptable)
It's not valid:
- in business only bays
- on yellow lines
- disabled bays
- in pay and display only bays
- in Hounslow Council car parks
Applying for a permit
Before you apply, make sure:
- you have proof of residency
- you have read the relevant terms and conditions and data protection statement
- you have a signed and stamped doctor's statement
Each permit costs £67.50 and is valid for 12 months.
After your application has been processed, we will call you to take payment.
It costs £20 to change your permit details or to re-issue.