An allotment plot is a piece of land which can be rented for growing your own fruit, flowers and vegetables.
Cultivating an allotment plot is not just a great recreational pursuit but an active, socially inclusive, environmentally sustainable lifestyle.
Allotments promote a variety of benefits including:
- Enhancing peoples physical and mental well-being
- Protecting and enhancing local biodiversity
- Improving local neighbourhood and social cohesion
- Providing opportunities for lifelong learning
- Contributing to social and economic regeneration.
We currently have 29 active allotment sites managed by Greenspace 360. The waiting lists is reviewed on a monthly basis.
Due to exceptional demand for our allotment sites, we are temporarily closing the waiting lists for new applicants. If you have already filled in an application form, there is no need to contact us.
Allotment policies and consulation report
Email the Allotments team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8583 6618.