Availability of allotment plots
The good news is that waiting lists for new applicants are open!
If you have already filled in an application form, there is no need to contact us.
Following recent assessments Hounslow allotment waiting lists have reopened for some sites. To ensure the number of people on the newly opened site waiting lists do not reach unsustainable levels, we will close them once they have reached a reasonable capacity.
We will keep reviewing the list of open sites below and update accordingly.
Residents are invited to express an interest for a plot at only one allotment site by completing our online form. You will not be informed where you are on the waiting list, but we will contact only when a plot becomes available.
Please do let us know if your contact details have changed or if you would like to be removed from the allotment waiting list.
Allotment Prices as of April 2023 (subject to change on an annual basis)
Rents are calculated on an annual basis according to plot size. (1 rod is 25sqm )
- Resident standard rate - ( sites with water ) £12.00 per rod
- Resident standard rate - ( sites without water ) £9.00 per rod
- Concession rate for residents (over 60s)- 35% reduction
- Concession rate for residents in receipt of benefits – 50% reduction
- Non resident rate - £20.00 per rod (not eligible for any concessions)
An allotment plot is a piece of land which can be rented for growing your own fruit, flowers and vegetables.
Cultivating an allotment plot is not just a great recreational pursuit but an active, socially inclusive, environmentally sustainable lifestyle.
Allotments promote a variety of benefits including:
- Enhancing peoples physical and mental well-being
- Protecting and enhancing local biodiversity
- Improving local neighbourhood and social cohesion
- Providing opportunities for lifelong learning
- Contributing to social and economic regeneration.
We currently have 29 active allotment sites managed by Lampton Services Greenspace.
Allotment policies and consultation report
Email the Allotments team at email@example.com or call 020 8583 6618.