If you want to park your vehicle in a controlled parking zone you'll need to apply for a parking permit.
Find out if you are in a controlled parking zone using this map
Apply for a resident's parking permit
Before you begin your application you will need to ensure:
- your property is eligible
- you have read the relevant terms and conditions and data protection statement
- you have proof of residency and vehicle ownership.
- first vehicle is £80 (reduced to £40 if your vehicle is in road tax band A and B for low emissions)
- second vehicle is £133
- any extra vehicles are £220 each
All permits last 12 months.
Change the details of your permit.
If you're changing vehicles or using a courtesy car, you'll need to update your details
Changing your details costs £20.
If you're moving to another parking zone
You'll need a reference number
Email the EasiPermits team to get this.
Renewing your permit
You will need the permit number and PIN number that are on your renewal letter.
If you've lost your PIN number, email us with your name, permit number, vehicle registration number and proof of residency, like a utility bill, tenancy agreement, council tax bill or photo driver's licence.
Email the EasiPermits team