If you want to park your vehicle in a controlled parking zone you'll need to apply for a parking permit.
Find out if you are in a controlled parking zone using this map
How to apply for your business parking permit
Before you begin your application you will need to ensure:
- your property is eligible
- you have read the relevant terms and conditions and data protection statement
- you have proof of residency
- you have proof of vehicle ownership.
You can apply for business parking permit even if you don't live in the Hounslow area.
Where you can use your business permit
- any designated business or shared use parking bays in your zone
Where you can't use your business permit
- resident bays
- pay and display
- single/ double yellow lines
- car parks
Business parking permit costs
- commercial permits cost £506.25 per year
- private permits cost £753.75 per year
- replacements, reissue, changes to permit cost £20
To change an existing permit
If you'll be using a different vehicle to the one you registered, you'll need to pay £20 and update your vehicle information.
Have your existing permit number, PIN code, proof of business, vehicle ownership documents ready for your application.
If you have any questions about your application, please get in touch