If you park in contravention of parking restrictions, your vehicle may be removed and kept in a storage compound.
Find out if your vehicle has been removed
You need to use the London Councils' TRACE service. Information on this can be found on their website
How to get your vehicle back
You need to go to the compound where your vehicle is kept and pay for release.
Whitby Avenue vehicle pound
Unit 20 Whitby Avenue
Telephone 020 8453 3398
Open 9am to 7pm Monday to Sunday
Christmas and New Year opening hours:
- Christmas Eve - 9am - 6pm
- Christmas Day - closed
- 26 - 30 December - normal hours
- New Year's Eve - 9am - 6pm
- New Year's Day - closed
You'll need to take the following information
- proof of ownership (registration document or full insurance certificate)
- proof of address (two utility bills within the past three months)
- photo ID (passport or driver's license)
Cost of returning your vehicle
- the cost of the original penalty notice
- £200 release fee
- £40 a day storage charge
You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, cash or postal order.