The Community Partnerships Unit offers grants to residents groups, VCSE organisations and community projects which help us to achieve the aims of the Council's Thriving Communities Strategy (2019-2023).
Who have we funded?
Funding to help with the Coronavirus
Thriving Communities: Hounslow Response Fund
The Thriving Communities: Hounslow Response Fund helps alleviate the impact of the Coronavirus by supporting our VCSE sector and providing funds for projects and services that are supporting to Hounslow citizens most at risk. We welcome applications from charities and voluntary and community groups delivering services in the London Borough of Hounslow.
Helping with your Recovery
A key part of the Thriving Communities: Hounslow Response Fund is our Recovery Fund.
You should apply for the Recovery Fund to deliver projects that will support the long-term recovery of your organisation and your communities from the effects of the Coronavirus.
Round 3 of the Recovery Fund is now open and will close at 9am on Monday 25 January 2021
This round of the Fund is aimed at voluntary and community organisations in the borough who have projects to reduce the impact of the Coronavirus on Hounslow Council tenants.
Key areas of need that we are particularly interested in funding are:
- Projects benefitting London Borough of Hounslow Council tenants and estates
- Support for residents to re-engage with the activities that were part of their everyday life
- Domestic abuse and violence
- Unemployment or underemployment as a result of the Coronavirus
- Improving the mental and physical wellbeing of children, young people and vulnerable groups
- Digital capacity, skills and accessibility for individuals and organisations
- Food insecurity
Funding is available for up to £50,000 per project.
To request an application form contact email@example.com
You can discuss your application by contacting our Thriving Community Fund Officers.
- Ellie.Lee@hounslow.gov.uk 020 8583 3120
- Michelle.Hutchinson@hounslow.gov.uk 020 8583 2454
New funding for mental health projects
Hounslow Council is working with the West London NHS Trust to provide a new funding programme for projects that improve the mental health-care of people living in Hounslow.
We welcome applications from organisations working in partnership with other groups to deliver these objectives and would recommend that groups partner with other local organisations if they are proposing to make applications relating to more than one of the key areas described above
Come to a free information session
We will be running an online information session where you can learn more about The Hounslow Response - Mental Health Fund
If you would like to attend please email: Dawn.Pipe@hounslow.gov.uk
Who will we fund?
- Constituted not-for-profit organisations (e.g. a registered charity, company limited by guarantee, unincorporated association or club, community interest company, charitable incorporated organisation)
- If you are an un-constituted group that is interested in submitting an application, such as a Mutual Aid Group, please contact us to discuss your options.
Other funding that is available
- Ealing & Hounslow CVS have a comprehensive list of funders who are offering grants and other financial support to help groups deal with the effects of the coronavirus
Financial support and grants
- There is a detailed list on the Civil Society website
Find out about all of the new funding sources
- Community Matters have a list of Covid-19 grants with direct links to the funders
Download the list of funders
Whenever new funding opportunities are available, the information will be shared through our Evolve electronic newsletter.
If you would like to sign up to this free newsletter, please contact the Community Partnerships Unit
Ealing and Hounslow CVS can provide you with advice on sources of funding and support for your organisation, service or project. They can also advise you on writing your application.
For more information or to make an appointment contact them by email or call 020 3096 4250