Thriving Communities Fund
The Thriving Communities Fund is used by Hounslow Council to provide financial support to the projects and activities run by Hounslow's charities, voluntary and community groups.
- If you have any questions about these grants and to request an Application Form please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Small Grants (open for applications)
These grants provide funding of up to £1,000 to community and voluntary sector organisations and informal groups, such as residents' and neighbour's groups for projects that bring their communities together and improve their health and wellbeing.
- For more information please download the Small Grants Guidance Notes
- You can apply for a Small Grant at any time until 1 March 2023
- A decision will be made on your application within 2-4 weeks
- Applications for Small Grants to celebrate The Queen's Platinum Jubilee have now closed
2. Revenue Fund Round 2 (applications are now open)
- These grants provide funding from £1,000 up to £25,000 to constituted not-for-profit groups and organisations for projects or activities where there is no lasting asset.
- The deadline for applications is 9am Friday 21 October
- For an application form please email email@example.com
In this new round of funding the focus is on delivering the key priorities of Hounslow Council’s new Corporate Plan – the details are given below
Please read the guidance documents for more information on the types of projects and activities that we are looking to fund.
* Borough Based Partnership Grant
The Hounslow Borough Based Partnership (formerly the ICP) is again making £50,000 available to support projects under the umbrella of the Thriving Communities Fund.
Grants of up to £15,000 are available to support projects that deliver our ambition for A Healthier Hounslow which can demonstrate benefits to local residents and communities within the following Borough Based Partnership priority health areas:
- The mental health of children and young people
- Intermediate care
- Population health management
For an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Capital Fund (open for applications)
There is no lower or upper limit for applications for this funding, but we expect applications to range from £10,000 to £300,000 to cover one-time large purchases of fixed assets that will be used over a long period of time.
- For more information please download the Capital Fund Guidance Notes
- Applications can be made at any time during the year by following this 2-stage process:
- Submit a Capital Fund Expression of Interest. Please remember to state whether you are applying as an organisation or as a resident.
- If your Expression of Interest is approved you will be assigned a dedicated Thriving Communities Fund Manager to support you through the full application process
- A decision will be made between 4-8 weeks after your full application has been received.
Who can we fund?
- Constituted not-for-profit organisations (e.g. a registered charity, company limited by guarantee, unincorporated association or club, Community Interest Company, Charitable Incorporated Organisation)
- If you are an un-constituted group, e.g. a Mutual Aid group, that is interested in submitting a proposal, please contact us to discuss your options at email@example.com