Community Infrastructure Levy - charges
This is a charge to raise funds from new developments which pays for community facilities in the Hounslow area.
It applies to all proposals which add 100 square meters of new floor space, or an addition dwelling.
You can also find more information on the government planning portal page
Areas the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) can help fund:
- transport facilities
- schools and other educational services
- health amenities
- sporting/recreational facilities and open space
There are two types of fee collected
- Hounslow CIL
- Mayoral CIL
Hounslow Community Infrastructure Levy charges
- Hounslow CIL charging schedule
- Hounslow CIL regulation 123 list
- Hounslow CIL instalments policy
- Hounslow CIL payment in kind policy
Mayor's Community Infrastructure Levy
The London Borough of Hounslow is in the second band of the charging zone.
This means after 1 April 2012, any development of 100 square meters or more that gets planning permission will have to pay £35 per square meter.