Quick Reads are bite-sized books by big-name authors and celebrities. They are perfect for engaging people with reading as they are short and use clear language but still have fast-paced, brilliant storylines.
Go to the quick reads website for more information.
See list of quick reads below:
- A cruel fate by Lindsey Davis
- Blackout by Emily Barr
- Four warned by Jeffrey Archer
- Hidden by Barbara Taylor Bradford
- Rules for dating a romantic hero by Harriet Evans
- The escape by Lynda La Plante