Information about services to support you in getting healthy, or giving up smoking.
How to be healthier
If you need support with
- drug and alcohol treatment and recovery support
- stop smoking services
- physical activity and healthy lifestyles
- children's healthy weight
- to create a local public health service that is valued by local people
- working with the community and our partners to make a real impact on the health and wellbeing of residents.
- If you require medical attention, please visit your GP or phone 111, or if it’s an emergency, 999.
- for free, advice on how to live well for longer, contact the One You service on 020 8973 3530 or email email@example.com
- for health protection queries, please contact the North West London Health Protection Team on 020 8327 7181.