Information about services to support you in getting healthy, or giving up smoking.
How to be healthier
If you need support with
- Drug and alcohol advice, treatment and recovery support
- Sexual health advice and treatment
- Healthy lifestyles for adults, children and families
- to create a local public health service that is valued by local people
- working with the community and our partners to make a real impact on the health and wellbeing of residents.
Hounslow Falls Advice and Referral Service
The Hounslow Falls Prevention and Bone Health Service aims to reduce the rate and risk of falls and fragility fractures amongst Hounslow adults, and to improve the health and mobility of older people and sustain their independence.
The service is designed for people aged 65+ who are felt to be at risk or are afraid of falling or have had occasional or recurrent falls. It aims to work preventatively, helping people to understand what makes them more likely to fall and how to reduce their risk of falling.
The service will also see those who are aged 50+ for bone health management where there is an increased risk of fragility fracture.
For more information, visit the NHS Community Healthcare website - falls and bone health
- If you require medical attention, please visit your GP or phone 111, or if it’s an emergency, 999.
- for free, advice on how to live well for longer, contact the Healthy Hounslow service on 0204 559 8200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- for health protection queries, please contact the North West London Health Protection Team on 020 8327 7181.