The school clothing grant is payable to secondary school pupils in years seven and nine only and payable to all children in primary school from reception to year six.
Please note: the primary school grant is limited to two applications per household only, if you have already made two applications for a child previously we will not be able to authorise any further payments
Your child may qualify for a clothing grant, if you receive:
- Income support
- Income based Job seekers allowance
- Income based Employment support allowance
- Universal credit, provided your household annual taxable income does not exceed £7,400
- Child tax credit/working tax credit (provided your household income does not exceed £16,190).
- Guaranteed element of Pension credit or
- NASS – Supported by the National Asylum support service.
The grant amount you will receive is £60 for secondary school pupils. This will be paid via BACS. Please provide your bank details as requested on the form.
The grant amount you will receive is £15 per child in full time primary education. This will be paid via BACS. Please provide your bank details as requested on the form.