Problems paying your Council Tax

If you receive a summons, or your unable to pay an outstanding amount, we can work out a repayment plan for you.

You’ll need to complete a means test form with details of what you spend and your income, along with an offer of repayment. When making an offer, you need to make sure any outstanding balance is paid within the current financial year. Independent organisations may also be able to offer you advice.

Call us on 020 8583 4242 for advice

rating button