Struggling to pay your Council Tax?

We recognise that sometimes households struggle to pay their bills, therefore please get in touch with us in case you get into any financial difficulties. 

Get in touch with us and talk to one of our specialist advisors on what options you may have.

Remember, the sooner you let us know, the sooner we can do something about your situation and give you more peace of mind.

If you're on low income or state benefits you may qualify for Council Tax Support, which will reduce the amount you have to pay.

Check your eligibility for benefit

Further help and advice can be found free of charge from your local Citizens Advice Bureau or the StepChange Debt Charity Contact the Hounslow Citizens Advice Bureau on 0808 278 7830.

You may also wish to approach the following agencies for help and professional advice:

National Debtline 
A helpline that provides free confidential and independent advice on how to deal with debt problems.  

The Law Society
The Law Society represents solicitors in England & Wales - their website provides a search facility to locate a solicitor with a chosen specialism in your area.

Insolvency Practitioners Association 
Membership body for those in insolvency practice.  Their website provides a search facility for an insolvency practitioner in your area.

You can also contact us for more information.



rating button