Hounslow’s Community Energy Fund is open to all constituted groups operating and working in the borough, including:
- Registered charities.
- Voluntary and community groups.
- Social enterprises.
- Community Interest Companies.
- Tenants and resident associations.
- Faith and equality groups.
- Schools working with community groups.
- Businesses in joint partnership with community groups.
- Individuals who are sponsored by community groups.
If your group is not yet constituted, resources on governance and organisational structure support are available at the mycommunity.org.uk website.
Further information can be found by contacting Ealing and Hounslow Community Voluntary Service (EHCVS). If your group does not fit any of the above categories, please get in touch with us at email@example.com to discuss alternative options.
All groups must have a UK based bank account and accountable sign-off procedures. The Council will not normally make grants to organisations in poor financial health, e.g. those operating at a loss, or if they have not met their legal obligations in making on-time returns to the Charity Commission or Companies House.