Please complete this form if you have any of the following concerns regarding COVID-19 contraventions:
- Social distancing parks/open spaces
- Social distancing outside premise
- Social distancing within premise
- Hand washing facility enquiry
- Risk assessment enquiry
- General Enquiry
If you have more than one concern please log this in a separate form
For further infomation please visit government site here
Some premises are exempt, namely cafes or workplace canteens at hospitals, care homes, schools, prisons or naval, military or air force bases, services providing food or drink to the homeless and hotels providing food or drink to its accommodated guests as part of room service.
Please note that the following may result in no further action being taken:
- Anonymous complaints – your details are kept confidential from the subject of the complaint and will not be revealed so there is No reason to withhold your details
- Concerns raised by third parties for example concerns based on rumours or hearsay or where you did not witness first-hand the concern you are raising
- Failure to provide sufficient information on this questionnaire to enable an investigation to be considered
*When completing this form please be advised that pages left idle will expire after 10 minutes.
London Borough of Hounslow appreciates the importance of your data privacy and data protection when you communicate with us. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information on how the Council collects, uses, retains and discloses personal information.