Who can get the COVID-19 vaccine?
Who can get their vaccine?
Vaccinations are being offered to people who are eligible for the vaccine in line with national guidelines:
- You are aged 25 or over, or you will turn 25 before 1st July 2021*
- You have a health condition which puts you at higher risk from Covid
- You are aged 18+ and you live with someone who is at higher risk from Covid either because they are aged 50 or over or they have a health condition
- You are aged 18+ and you live with two or more adults and you are not from the same family
- You are a carer
- You are a health or care worker.
This service is for Hounslow residents/ those registered at Hounslow GP practices. Residents from other boroughs risk being turned away at the door.
You also need to be registered with a GP surgery in England to use the online booking service. You can register with a GP if you do not have one.
If you are not registered with a GP, you can attend one of our drop in clinics.
For all other residents
The NHS will let you know when it's your turn to have the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination.