Sandbanks care home
Sandbanks is a purpose built care home in Hounslow. There you can live independently with 24 hour care and supervision.
Enjoy dignified, supported independent living with:
- comfortable accommodation for 60 people
- private bedrooms with en suite facilities
- relaxing group lounges for company and activities
- trained professional staff specialising in dementia care
- easy access to doctors, community nurses and other medical care
No two days are the same as dedicated staff run a programme of activities including:
- arts and crafts
- bingo and quizzes
- exercise classes
- outing and picnics
There are also day care centre if you’d like to visit for the day.
To find out more about day care or staying for a longer time, get in touch today.
Telephone 020 8583 5050
Download the Sandbanks information pack
Read the positive Quality Care Commission report of Sandbanks