Hounslow Safeguarding Adults Board is responsible for ensuring that adults at risk of abuse are offered effective support. They are also responsible for developing plans to prevent abuse. The law requires they publish:
- An annual report
- A strategy for the coming year
- A business plan
- A summary of Safeguarding Adults Reviews
Who are we?
We are senior representatives of social care, health, police, criminal justice and voluntary sector organisations offering services in the London Borough of Hounslow. To be a member of the board we need to be able to make decisions on behalf of the organisation or sector we represent. The board is chaired by someone independent of any of the organisations working in the borough. They make sure that there is effective challenge between members and that the board acts as objectively as possible.
The following organisations are represented
- Hounslow Council
- Hounslow Clinical Commissioning Group
- Metropolitan Police Service
- West Middlesex University Hospital
- West London NHS Trust
- Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare
- London Fire Brigade
- London CRC (Probation Trust)
- Her Majesty’s Youth Offenders Institution Feltham
- London Ambulance Service
- NHS England
- Healthwatch Hounslow
Safeguarding policies and guidance notes
For more information about the Hounslow Safeguarding Adults Board, or to request meeting minutes, please contact the business manager by email or call 020 8583 4515.