Hounslow EU Settlement Service 2020
EU Settlement Scheme – Service Update
We are pleased confirm that the Ealing and Hounslow EU Settlement Service has been extended by the Home Office until the end of June 2020. Due to the current COVID-19 situation in person access to the service has been suspended until further notice. We remain available Monday to Friday via Freephone, Video call, Skype, WhatsAp and will continue to provide telephone advice and support in the current shutdown until normal service can be resumed.
To alleviate the anxiety many EU citizens will have as a result of not being able to access support we are booking appointments three months in advance to ensure anyone who needs to apply, gets the support they need to do so. Please call 0800 0564745 for further information.
Hounslow Voluntary Sector Support is pleased to formally announce that it is one of the 57 organisations throughout the UK that will be working with the Home Office to support Hounslow’s most vulnerable and hard to reach EU citizens applying to the EU Settlement Scheme. The EU Settlement Scheme is designed to make it straightforward for EU citizens and their family members to stay after the UK leaves the EU.
The Hounslow EU Settlement Service’s is now open Monday to Friday 10:00am – 16:00pm (for appointments and advice) providing
- Assisted digital support
- ID Verification and Document Scanning
- Immigration advice one-to-one immigration advice and practical support available in person and via the FREE advice line 0800 0564 745.
- We also provide out of hours telephone advice and support until 19:00pm.
- Home visiting service.
- Hospital and care home visits.
- Drop-in sessions to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme
- Thursdays 10am – 12pm at Hounslow Library, First Floor, Hounslow House, 7 Bath Road, Hounslow, TW3 3EB
- End-to-end service: Working with EU citizens through the application process (e.g. helping gather relevant documents, explain form content, and sit alongside applicant to complete process).
Supported is offered to:
- Victims of Domestic Violence/Modern Slavery/Trafficking/Children
- EU Families
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Elder People –Disabled People /Serious Health conditions
- Residents in Care Homes
- Homeless People
- EU elder people
Organisations can direct refer service users into the project by completing the attached Service Referral Form.
Hounslow Voluntary Sector Support will also be working with groups on a one to one basis to train staff and volunteers on the EU Settlement Scheme and how to identify vulnerable service users who many need to apply. Should you wish learn more about the service and the additional support HVSS can offer your organisation around the EU Settlement Scheme please contact email@example.com or call 0208 280 2230.