Business Intelligence, Profiling and Analysis
The London Borough of Hounslow is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Through this Privacy Notice we have sought to be as transparent as possible and fully explain how your personal data is held and processed.
The privacy notice will continue to be monitored and updated. You are advised to check this page from time to time.
This privacy notice applies to services provided by the Policy, Scrutiny and Intelligence team and tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information.
- undertake statutory functions efficiently and effectively
- service planning by understanding your needs and your community's needs and to provide the services that you or your community request
- understanding what we can do for you and your community and inform you of other relevant services and benefits
- help us to build up a picture of how we are performing at delivering services to you and what services the people of Hounslow need
- analysis of costs and spend of services we provide so that we can to ensure better and efficient use of public funds
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or any concerns about how we process your data, please contact the Council’s Data Protection Officer.
Data Protection Officer
The Council’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted on:
Information Governance Team
London Borough of Hounslow
7 Bath Road