Applying for a transfer

Seeking a Transfer

The Choice Based lettings system previously used by Hounslow Council is no longer in place. If you are a council tenant and you wish to apply for a transfer, you must first complete the council’s online self-assessment (pre-qualification questionnaire) and then the online Housing Register application form.

If you or other family members included as part of the application, have a disability or medical condition, an online medical self-assessment must also be completed.

Following successful submission of the online forms, applicants are requested to provide supporting documentation to enable their application to be accurately assessed. If you do not provide the requested documentation the application will be cancelled. 

Mutual Exchange 

Find out more about exchanging your home here.

rating button