If you're a doctor who makes home visits, you can apply for a doctor's parking permit.
Find out if you are in a controlled parking zone using this map
Where you can use a doctor's parking permit
You can use the permit in:
- resident bays
- shared use bays (where resident permits are acceptable)
- off-street council operated public car parks.
A doctor's permit is not valid for:
- use outside the normal working hours of the holder, except in the course of official duty
- leisure activities
- non-operational matters, like training
- private parking areas not enforced by the London Borough of Hounslow.
Apply for a permit
Ensure you have read the relevant terms and conditions and data protection statement
You'll need to provide proof of:
- address of your medical practice
- your employment at this practice
- vehicle ownership.
The permit costs £337.50 and is valid for 12 months.
After your application has been processed, the permit team will telephone you to take payment
£20 is charged for any change of permit and re-issue.
Changing an existing permit
If you are changing your vehicle you will need to get temporary reference number.