Mental health assessment and treatment for children, young people and their families.
Available to anyone in the borough of Hounslow up to the age of 18.
Mental health services available
- child and adolescent psychiatrists
- family therapists
- nurses, primary
- mental health worker
- allied health professional
We also provide consultation and advice to professionals.
People who can make a referral
- social workers
- health professionals including paediatricians, school nurses and health visitors
- adult mental health services
- schools, through an educational psychologist, SENCO, or behaviour support team
- tier two multi-agency teams
We accept referrals of children with severe and/ or complex emotional, behavioural and mental health difficulties.
How to make a referral
Referrals should be made in writing.
To make a referral
You need to complete this referral form
Telephone 020 8630 3237
A duty worker is available weekdays between 9am and 5pm to discuss potential referrals.