Changing your name - elections

Incorrect spelling of your name in the electoral register

If your name is spelt incorrectly in the electoral register, please email to let us know and we will correct it on the register.  However, if the incorrect spelling was not due to an error we made when processing your voter registration application, we may ask you to provide proof (e.g. your current passport or driving licence) of the correct spelling of your name.

If you are registered to vote at an address outside of London Borough of Hounslow, please contact your local council's Electoral Services team to let them know that your name is spelt incorrectly in their electoral register.

rating button