Online systems maintenance this weekend
Due to essential maintenance work, the Employee Self-Service system and the Job site will be unavailable from 6pm on Friday 8 July until Sunday 10 July.
The online systems will be available from Monday 11 July.
We apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Staff can now access Employee Self Service outside the Hounslow network on their personal computer, laptop or mobile device.
Employee Self-service is a secure web based program that enables Hounslow employees to (where applicable):-
- View/amend personal details
- View /add absence details – holiday requests
- View/ and print your current and historical payslips
- View/ and print your P60
- View/amend your bank details
- View/ your current employment details
- View/add training courses
- View/ and submit travel expense claims
Useful iHounslow links
Fair processing notice (NFI)
Key payroll data and personal identifiers such as contact details may be provided to bodies responsible for auditing, administering public funds or where undertaking a public function for the purposes of preventing and detecting fraud.
For further support and information, please email email@example.com