You must check the admission criteria of the schools you are applying for. Some schools (such as faith schools) require the completion of the school’s supplementary information form (SIF) in addition to Hounslow’s Common Application Form (online application).
Please ensure you return your completed form directly to the school. We will not bear any responsibility for supplementary information forms submitted to Hounslow council.
SIF forms for Hounslow secondary schools are available to download from the admissions pages on the school websites.
* Due to Covid-19, some schools have changed their attendance at worship definitions. Please check the school websites for details.
The following schools require you to submit a SIF:
- The Green School for Girls
- The Green School for Boys
- Gumley House School FCJ
- Gunnersbury Catholic School
- Nishkam School West London
- St Mark’s Catholic School
Telephone: 020 8583 2721
7 Bath Road