Infant to junior transfer for September 2020
If your child is in Year 2 in an infant school and born between 1 September 2012 and 31 August 2013 you need to apply for a Junior school place for September 2020.
The closing date of 15 January 2020.
Before making your application
This applies to all Year 2 pupils who are:
- Currently attending an infant school in Hounslow or
- Currently attending a primary school and you wish to transfer your child to a junior school in September 2020
Children in the following schools must apply for a place in a Junior or Primary school
- Cardinal Road Infants School
- Hounslow Heath Infants School
- Norwood Green Infants School
- Sparrow Farm Infants School
- Strand on the Green Infants School
If you do not live in the London Borough of Hounslow, you need to apply through your own council.
Admission Drop in Sessions
If you need support with your application, you can come to one of our drop-in sessions at
Hounslow House, 7 Bath Road, Hounslow, TW3 3EB.
These will be held every Wednesday from 2 October 2019 from 10am – 2pm
- 1 September 2019– applications open.
- From 2 October 2019 – drop-in sessions every Wednesday from 10am - 2pm at Hounslow House, 7 Bath Road, Hounslow, TW3 3EB.
- 15 January 2020 – closing date for applications for reception class and Year 3 entry to junior schools.
- 16 April 2020 – National Offer Day.
- 30 April 2020 – last day to accept or not accept your offer of a school place.
Email the admissions team
Telephone: 020 8583 2721
7 Bath Road