If your child has not been offered a place at one of your preferred schools listed on your application form, you have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel.
You can only make one appeal per school, in a single academic year, unless there is a material and substantial change of circumstances.
There is no appeal for nursery, as this is not statutory education.
How to appeal
1. Read the guidance on making an appeal.
2. Download and complete an appeals form. See below.
In Year Admissions
For all Hounslow Community Primary and Secondary schools ONLY. For all other schools, contact the school directly.
- In-Year Infant (Reception, Year 1 -2)
- In-Year Junior (Year 3 – 6)
- In-Year Secondary ( current Year 7 – 11 & The Heathland School Sixth Form)
3. Return the completed appeal form for Community Primary and Secondary Schools ONLY to (for all other schools, contact the school directly)
Clerk to the Appeals Panel
London Borough of Hounslow
7 Bath Road
Deadline for appeals
In-Year appeals – on-going.
Appeals already submitted
- To check progress for an appeal you have already submitted to us, please contact the Democratic Services Appeals Team.
- To check the progress for an appeal you have already submitted directly to a school, please contact that school.