If your child has not been offered a place at one of your preferred schools listed on your application form, you have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel.
You can only make one appeal per school, in a single academic year, unless there is a material and substantial change of circumstances.
There is no appeal for nursery, as this is not statutory education.
How to appeal
1. Read the guidance on making an appeal.
2. Complete an appeals form.
In Year Admissions – for all Hounslow Community Primary and Secondary schools only
For all other schools, contact the school directly.
- In-Year Infant (Reception, Year 1 -2)
- In-Year Junior (Year 3 – 6)
- In-Year Secondary ( The Heathland School only)
3. Return the completed appeal form for Community Primary and Secondary Schools only (for all other schools, contact the school directly)
London Borough of Hounslow
Hounslow, TW3 4DN
Deadline for appeals
In-Year appeals – on going.
Appeals already submitted
- To check progress for an appeal you have already submitted to us, please contact the Democratic Services Appeals Team.
- To check the progress for an appeal you have already submitted directly to a school, please contact that school.