Payment of fees
- Fees must be paid when the application is deposited/submitted.
- An application cannot be registered until the correct fee has been paid
- The council has NO discretion to vary fees
- There is no VAT on planning fees
- Payment can be made by all major debit cards and credit cards (except American Express or Diners cards) when submitting an application online.
Fees can only be refunded if:
- Permission or consent is not required and the local planning authority decline to determine the application
No refund can be made where an application is withdrawn.
You can resubmit a planning application without paying another fee, if all of the following criteria are met:
- You resubmit within 12 months of the decision (or within 12 months of submitting an application that is subsequently withdrawn)
- The applicant is the same as that for the previous application
- The address (or site location) is the same as that for the previous application
- The description of the resubmission is similar to that of the previous application.