About Hounslow housing
We provide a local Housing Service to council residents. Housing Officers are based in three regional offices.
Housing Officers are responsible for:
- Managing rent accounts
- Managing Anti-social behaviour
- Carrying out estate inspections
- Monitoring estate services such as grounds maintenance and cleaning in collaboration with our Estates Services team.
- Arranging communal repairs
- Managing mutual exchanges
- Managing successions
- Managing all tenancy issues
- New tenant visits
- Tenancy audits
- Tackling tenancy fraud in collaboration with our Housing Investigation team
- Responding to phone calls, correspondence and complaints
- Working with local councillors to improve housing across the borough
You can contact your Housing Officer to arrange an appointment or visit one of our local housing offices to see a duty officer or to arrange a meeting with your Housing Officer.
Our Housing Officers work hard to manage our neighbourhoods and support vulnerable residents to sustain their tenancies. If you have experienced an excellent service from your Housing Officer please let us know.