Thriving Communities Fund
The Thriving Communities Fund is used by Hounslow Council to provide financial support to the projects and activities run by Hounslow's charities, voluntary and community groups.
- If you have any questions about any of these grants please email: email@example.com
1. Small Grants - Now Open
These grants provide funding of up to £1,000 to community and voluntary sector organisations and informal groups, such as residents' and neighbour's groups for projects that bring their communities together and improve their health and wellbeing.
For more information please download the Small Grants Guidance Notes
You can apply for a Small Grant at any time until 9am 1 March 2024
A decision will be made on your application within 2-4 weeks
King’s Coronation 2023- Applications for the King’s Coronation must be received by 9am Monday 17th April 2023
Would you like to do something for the King’s Coronation then why not apply for our Small Grant:
If you are holding more than one event and/or activity you can apply for funding for up to £1,000. For example, you might wish to hold events which tie in with the following:
- The Coronation Big Lunch, to encourage communities to come together, celebrate their connections and get to know each other better. It will bring the Coronation festivities into the heart of every community on 7 May https://www.edenprojectcommunities.com/the-big-lunch
- The Big Help Out an opportunity to reflect on the legacy of His Majesty’s service and showcase the impact of volunteering within communities on 8 May https://thebighelpout.org.uk/
Or if you are considering holding a one-off event such as:
- Street Party you can apply for up to £500 and we will put you in contact with relevant teams for Road Closures, Licencing and the Events Team.
2. Revenue Fund (APPLICATIONS FOR THIS FUND ARE NOW CLOSED - THERE WILL BE A NEW FUNDING ROUND IN SPRING 2023)
- These grants provide funding from £1,000 up to £25,000 to constituted not-for-profit groups and organisations for projects or activities where there is no lasting asset.
The focus for the Revenue Fund is on delivering the key priorities of Hounslow Council’s Corporate Plan
Please read the guidance documents for more information on the types of projects and activities that we are looking to fund.
3. Capital Fund (open for applications)
There is no lower or upper limit for applications for this funding, but we expect applications to range from £10,000 to £300,000 to cover one-time large purchases of fixed assets that will be used over a long period of time.
- For more information please download the Capital Fund Guidance Notes
- Applications can be made at any time during the year by following this 2-stage process:
- Submit a Capital Fund Expression of Interest. Please remember to state whether you are applying as an organisation or as a resident.
- If your Expression of Interest is approved you will be assigned a dedicated Thriving Communities Fund Manager to support you through the full application process
- A decision will be made between 4-8 weeks after your full application has been received.
Who can we fund?
- Constituted not-for-profit organisations (e.g. a registered charity, company limited by guarantee, unincorporated association or club, Community Interest Company, Charitable Incorporated Organisation)
- If you are an un-constituted group, e.g. a Mutual Aid group, that is interested in submitting a proposal, please contact us to discuss your options at firstname.lastname@example.org