Penalty Charge Notices (PCN) FAQs

I don’t think the vehicle in the footage is mine / my vehicle registration has been cloned, what do I do?

If you believe the vehicle we have issued a PCN to may not be yours, even though it has the same registration mark, it is possible that your plates have been cloned. You should report this to the police by calling 101 and providing us with a copy of the Crime Reference Number they give you. Please note that "CAD" or "CRIS" references numbers are logs of calls received, not CRNs in themselves. 

You must also send us colour photos of the front and rear of your vehicle, including of both number plates, as this will allow us to compare your vehicle with the one we have on file. If we accept what you say we will cancel the PCN and send you confirmation in writing. 

rating button