Apply for a temporary event notice (TENs)

When is a TENs required?

A Temporary Event Notice (TENs) may be submitted to authorise licensable activities for a limited period of time. 

Licensable activities which may be authorised by a TENs are:

  • the retail sale of alcohol (at any time)
  • the provision of regulated entertainment (at any time) or
  • the provision of hot food or hot drink (between 11pm and 5am).
rating button