Autism services and support groups
Autism is a lifelong condition that affects how a person communicates with and relates to other people. It also affects how they make sense of the world around them.
We are working with partners and organisations including autistic people and their carers, to improve services and support for autistic people. The Hounslow Data Hub provides further information about autism in Hounslow.
Information on local services and sources of support is also available, including:
- Where to go for information and advice
- What to do if you think you or a family member may be autistic
- How to request a Social Care Needs Assessment
- Where to go for employment or training advice
- How to have a say in the development and improvement of services.