The London Borough of Hounslow’s Corporate Plan, agreed in March 2019, sets out the council’s ambitions for the borough between now and 2024.
The corporate plan commits the council to work with the widest range of partners - whether individual residents or local hospitals, blue-light services or faith groups, charities or businesses - to create a borough where:
- Residents are at the heart of what the council does
- People live in good homes and pleasant neighbourhoods
- People feel proud to live and work
- Businesses flourish, and local people enjoy good quality local jobs
- Children reach their potential
- People are safe
- Residents are healthy, active and socially connected
- Residents receive the right help and support.
By focusing on the outcomes that matter to residents and businesses, it recognises that the only way to create the conditions in which the borough can thrive is to work collaboratively, recognising that we can achieve more together than we can ever achieve in isolation.
Telephone: 020 8583 5008
Policy and Scrutiny team
London Borough of Hounslow
7 Bath Road