The London Borough of Hounslow’s Corporate Plan, agreed in March 2021, sets out an ambitious vision for the borough, putting residents at the heart of Council services in the context of Covid-19 and beyond.
The plan makes eight outcomes that the Council will work with partners and communities to create a borough where:
- People live in good homes and pleasant neighbourhoods
- Businesses flourish and local people enjoy good quality jobs
- Residents and businesses benefit from a sustainable and green borough
- People are connected and feel part of a community
- People are safe
- Children reach their potential
- Residents are healthy and active
- Residents receive the right help and support
The Council refreshed the way it works in response to the new challenges created by Covid-19 in order to maintain the new forms of collaboration between the Council and community that emerged during lockdown.
Telephone: 020 8583 5008
Policy and Scrutiny team
London Borough of Hounslow
7 Bath Road