Business Intelligence, Profiling and Analysis
We may analyse your personal information to improve services and for the following purposes;
- undertake statutory functions efficiently and effectively
- service planning by understanding your needs and your community's needs and to provide the services that you or your community request
- understanding what we can do for you and your community and inform you of other relevant services and benefits
- help us to build up a picture of how we are performing at delivering services to you and what services the people of Hounslow need
- analysis of costs and spend of services we provide so that we can to ensure better and efficient use of public funds
The council is however committed to using pseudonymised or anonymised information as much as is practical, and in many cases this will be the default position.
Pseudonymisation is a procedure by which the most identifying fields within a data record are replaced by one or more artificial identifiers, or pseudonyms. There can be a single pseudonym for a collection of replaced fields or a pseudonym per replaced field.
Anonymisation is the process of removing identifying particulars or details.