Chaperone service

Applying for a chaperone licence

In order to apply for a chaperone licence the following forms should be completed and submitted to us:

  • an application form together with two passport-sized photographs

  • an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required.  If you have not subscribed to the DBS update service, you will have to apply for a new DBS check and details of how to apply online will be sent to you after we receive your application.

  • relevant fee

These checks can take time to complete, please allow for this.

Once all checks have been satisfactorily completed, a successful interview has taken place and training completed, a chaperone licence will then be issued which is valid for three years.

rating button