Fees for births, deaths, marriage or civil partnerships certificates

Fees for the conversion of a civil partnership into marriage

Conversion of a civil partnership into marriage  
  • At the Register Office

Two stage procedure on other premises

  • Completing the declaration
  • Signing the declaration in a religious building registered for the marriage of same sex couples

The fee for signing the declaration on approved premises or in a register office (at a different time or a different place from where the declaration was completed) is set by the local authority for the area in which the premises are situated. The superintendent registrar will be able to give you more information.

rating button