Cemeteries and Chapels in Hounslow
Coronavirus - update
Due to the demand for our service, any non urgent queries will take a little longer to respond to.
Thank you in advance for your co-oporation and patience.
All cemeteries in the borough are open to the public.
Cemetery grounds are open every day of the year and cemeteries gates are kept open 24 hours a day.
Cemeteries that are owned and managed by Hounslow Council:
- Bedfont Cemetery, Bedfont Road, Bedfont, TW14 08EG
- Borough Cemetery, Powdermill lane, Whitton, TW2 6EJ
- Chiswick New Cemetery, Staveley Road, Chiswick, W4 2SJ
- Chiswick Old Cemetery, Corney Road, Chiswick, W4 2RA
- Feltham Cemetery, Ashford Road, Feltham, TW13 4QR
- Hatton Cemetery, Faggs Road, Feltham, TW14 0LZ
- Hounslow Cemetery, Hanworth Road, Whitton, TW4 5NH
- Isleworth Cemetery, Park Road, Isleworth, TW7 6AX
- New Brentford Cemetery, Sutton Lane, Hounslow, TW3 4LA
Only Hatton, Borough, Hounslow, Bedfont and Chiswick New cemeteries are currently open to purchasing new burial spaces. Feltham, Isleworth, New Brentford, Chiswick Old cemeteries are closed for new burials, but existing graves can be re-open for additional family burials.
Within the borough is also Gunnersbury cemetery which is owned and managed by Kensington and Chelsea.
In addition, the ground maintenance of the below churchyards are carried out by our ground maintenance contractors.
- All Saints Churchyard, Church Street, Isleworth – closed site
- St Mary’s Churchyard, Bedfont – main churchyard is closed – only the extension which is along Bedfont cemetery is open for burials but only available for Parish residents only
- St Nicholas Churchyard, Church Street, Chiswick – closed site
- St Leonard’s Churchyard, Heston Road, Heston – closed site