Supporting children and young people with disabilities up to the age of 18.
Type of support you can get
Following an assessment, we can offer young people and their family advice on:
- accessing welfare benefits
- day care
- short breaks
- self-help and parent groups, and
- counselling on difficulties in the family.
We can also refer children and young people for specialist support.
Disabilities we support
- a severe physical or learning disability
- being registered blind
- being deaf and use alternative communication like BSL
- terminal illness
- young people with Down syndrome aged 14+ ( although this may be younger depending on their level of learning need).
If you would like to make a referral please contact our office on
Telephone 020 8583 6600 option 2