If you’re submitting a planning application, we advise you to get pre-application advice first.
How pre-application advice supports you
- specialist advice from experts
- greater chance of your planning application being accepted
- helps you better understand policies and issues
- can speed up the process
- you’ll know early if your proposal is unacceptable
- you’ll meet a planning officer, and get written summary of advice (except for category 1a household)
- We are not able to offer site visits at the current time and are sorry for any inconvenience this may case. Please submit photographs with your submission to assist our Planning Officers.
How to apply for pre-application advice
Include plans, drawings of proposals. The more information you give us, the clearer the advice you’ll get.