Blue Badge parking
If you have mobility issues or you’re visually impaired, you may be eligible for a Blue Badge parking permit. With a blue badge you can park closer to your destination and in some circumstances you can enjoy free parking and sometimes stop on double yellow lines.
Blue Badge application costs £10. The government has a tool that will show you if you qualify for a blue Badge.
Where you can park with a Blue Badge in Hounslow
- free at any public parking meters or pay and display bays
- up to three hours on single or double yellow lines
- disabled bays for as much time as you need
- on-street resident permit/ shared use bays within Hounslow
- all Hounslow car parks in the pay and display or disabled bays.
If you have a Blue Badge, you can register for a 100% congestion charge discount.
Blue Badge fraud
It’s a criminal offence to misuse a Blue Badge. So if you see this happening, please contact us immediately giving us their number plate and badge number if you can. Telephone: 0800 328 6453.
Apply for a Blue Badge
You can email all the supporting documents to us or post this to us at the address below.
To return your application or for any other enquiries.
Concessionary Travel Unit
London Borough of Hounslow
Telephone: 020 8583 3073