The Community Partnerships Unit offers grants to residents groups, VCSE organisations and community projects which help us to achieve the aims of the Council's Thriving Communities Strategy (2019-2023).
Who have we funded?
Update on theThriving Communities: Hounslow Response Fund
- We have now closed the third and final round of the Recovery Fund of grants to the community and voluntary sector for projects that support the long-term recovery of your organisation and your communities from the effects of the Coronavirus.
- Decisions on Round Three will be announced in March 2021.
Keep informed about new funding opportunities
Whenever new funding opportunities become available, the information is shared through the Council's electronic newsletter - Evolve
If you would like to sign up to this free newsletter, please contact the Community Partnerships Unit
You can discuss funding opportunities by contacting our two Thriving Community Fund Officers:
Ealing and Hounslow CVS can provide you with advice on sources of funding and support for your organisation, service or project. They can also advise you on writing your application.
For more information or to make an appointment contact them by email or call 020 3096 4250
Who will we fund?
- Constituted not-for-profit organisations (e.g. a registered charity, company limited by guarantee, unincorporated association or club, community interest company, charitable incorporated organisation)
- If you are an un-constituted group that is interested in submitting an application, such as a Mutual Aid Group, please contact us to discuss your options.
Other funding that is available
- Ealing & Hounslow CVS have a comprehensive list of funders who are offering grants and other financial support to help groups deal with the effects of the coronavirus
Financial support and grants
- There is a detailed list on the Civil Society website
Find out about all of the new funding sources
- Community Matters have a list of Covid-19 grants with direct links to the funders
Download the list of funders